Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today, overall, was a productive day. I was off today so I took the opportunity to go to my school and make sure all of my paperwork was received for my application process and it was! Now, I have to take the Compass testing again on this Friday. I'm actually a little nervous about the math portion. I suck royally at math :( Hopefully I'll at least make the minimum score haha!

My good friend Kimalya invited me to a Bible study tonight at this local church. It was a great experience...I really liked how the pastor worded things and made it relevant. You could really tell that he genuinely wanted us to truly understand what he was saying and cared if we didn't. It was nice. I can't wait to get plugged into our new church Southside and get involved with the community groups there so I can have something like that every week. It was so refreshing, especially after my day yesterday!

Oh yeah...the owner of the company is coming to visit at work tomorrow! So, I'm getting there an hour earlier to freshen up the office and prepare, so should be another long day. Can't you sense my excitement? Time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment