Friday, November 18, 2011

mathematically challenged...

I'm sitting at my desk chowing down on some Quiznos. I never realized how boss Quiznos is...this has been pretty much the best sandwich I've ever had in my life. I'm so over Subway haha. Man...I really need to go to the gym more...obviously lol.

So yesterday I went out with a couple of my girlfriends for drinks. So as I was leaving I stopped to talk to one of the waiters that i knew there. He was like, "so when are we gonna go out?" I wasn't completely great because I didn't say no or anything BUT I did defer the conversation in another direction and no numbers were exchanged! I was super stoked about that because that's so unlike me...especially with guys that I actually know.

Another thing I'm doing with my whole purity journey is not give my number out at all to anyone for any reason if it's not work related. In my experience a lot of bad decisions have been made because of someone who was in my phone contacts that shouldn't have been, or it all started from late night texting out of boredom. It's just not worth it anymore. If I meet someone, and God wants them in my life, they will be. So, needless to say, that little restaurant experience was nice. I needed a good win under my belt!

OH! So I took the compass testing today for my new school. Just as I expected, I'm completely special needs when it comes to math. So yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment