Monday, November 21, 2011

hard times...

It's almost Thanksgiving! I'm really looking forward to seeing my family...it's been a while :). Work today was good...got a lot done but I'm so over it and ready to go home. I have 9 more minutes haha!

I was thinking today about how many dreams I have for myself. I haven't had the best track record on following through with things but I'm ready to change that. I know the Lord will be on my side as long as I continue to follow Him with everything I do, with all my decisions. When He's on my side...there is no question that I can do it. I'm still struggling somewhat with this new life though. It's hard certain nights and it's only been a little over a week. I know it's worth it...the hard times I have to go through. This is just sooo new to me and I feel like no one else cares as much as I do...no one else gets it.

Serious prayer needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment