Sunday, November 20, 2011

music for the soul...

So last night was awesome! I went to the Brandon Heath concert with my friends Kimalya and Marisa. The opening act was a singer named Britt Nicole and she was actually pretty impressive as well. Just a side note....it would be pretty stellar if the Lord decided to drop a someone like Brandon Heath into my life! Amazing man of God, crazy good singer, AND he was so good with all the kids. Yes sir...yummy! haha.....seriously though it was awesome...take a look :)


Here's a close up...sort of :)


me and Marisa :)


and both my girls with our cute dimples! :)

It was a great night with some much needed fellowship with some amazing Christian women and the music...just beautiful. It was lots of fun. :)

Today after church, I had work for a few hours and then I went to go see the new Twilight movie with a couple of friends from work. I'm not a crazy fan like every 15 year old in the world but I do wanna see them...just because I read the books when they first came out. It was actually pretty good...better than the last three...but I still think the acting could be better.

This is me super super tired after a long day so no judgement please ;)

So ready to see my family for Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment